In today’s competitive business landscape, everyone is trying to knock someone off — similar products, similar brand names, similar services, even similar logos. Your competition is studying your every move (even when you pretend like they’re a nonfactor). And while most small businesses never pursue trademark protection, we’ve found that many more only stop at securing ONE trademark in their business’s asset portfolio. Visionaries who master BRAND building are obsessed with providing a great customer experience, are intentional about building relationships with their clients and customers, and distinguish themselves from the crowd of cluttered brands consumers are drowning in daily. Since we love to uncomplicate the complex…
Below are the 6 Things I Recommend REAL Brands Trademark:
- Your business name. This is a gimme. Your business name is the milkshake that brings all your clients to the yard. Own it.
- Your business logo. Once you love your logo and can’t imagine running your business without it, protect it. Like Frank’s hot sauce, you put that ish on everything! So, secure it.
- Your business tagline. Great taglines embody your business’s essence or give clarity to your greater purpose. Ours has evolved to be a calling card and source of pride for our clients because you know who to come to “protect your smarts.”
- Your product names. Your best sellers, signature collections, and fan favs are ripe for the taking. Products are powerful tools and trademarkable too!
- Your program names. Your signature courses, speeches, and frameworks are assets that bring you A LOT of money. Why do they remain unprotected?
- Your name. The scammers are SCAMMING in these streets! Trademarking your name (especially if you’re building a personal brand) is a must in today’s market and, in some cases, can lead to the blue checkmark on some social media platforms. If you want to build a BRAND, you have to have trademarks…and lots of them.
A lot of our clients stop at just ONE trademark.
That needs to change.
We’re inviting you to choose a more elevated path that aligns with your goals of ownership, brand awareness, and greater control of your intellectual property.
Protect Your Dreams NOW